Monday, September 5, 2011

Coming Soon: The Artist


    I may not be the biggest fan of silent films but I know come Oscar season, the critics will go bonkers for this SILENT film. Yes, it's silent and filmed completely in Black & White. Obviously, it's will pay homage to Classic Hollywood and the Golden Era. *Yay, screams movie buffs like me*This film was the big buzz at the Cannes Film Festival earlier this year. The movie is about the rise and fall of a French silent movie star (blame the Talkies). I can't help but oogle at the 20's set up with the gorgeous costumes and lavish scenes. Just listen to the musical score. I feel like I'm in a movie theatre during the Great Depression! I expect to see The Artist on like ALL "Best Movies" list.



The Artist is set to be released on November 23rd.


No comments:

Post a Comment