Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Buzzworthy Music Tuesdays: September 13th

Eddie Murphy

    So, it was finally confirmed last week that Eddie Murphy will be hosting the 2012 Oscars. I’d be really excited if this was 1985 but poor Eddie hasn’t had the most successful career in the 2000s. *Pluto Nash, Norbit... do I need to continue?* But I am a fan of Eddie's (see my Coming To America post) and do wish for the best. Must not forget he was nominated for his supporting actor performance in Dreamgirls. Maybe he can choose better projects to highlight his talent after this big profile gig. Here’s hoping Mr. Murphy can bring the goods and maybe do some old SNL skits. Fingers crossed that he opens the ceremony singing the below song (which happens to be my go-to karaoke song).



No comments:

Post a Comment